Language level:CEFR B1
Improve the learning experience for everyone in your classroom. Take this module and immediately see your learners responding better to your new techniques.
By the end of this module you'll be able to:
- recognise the benefits of attention-getting techniques
- indicate the start and end of activities or stages
- recognise classroom issues that you can and cannot control
- evaluate a range of classroom management techniques
- identify reasons for some types of learner behaviour in the classroom
- use appropriate techniques to manage difficult situations.
Understanding lesson management 1
Unit 1 – Attention getting
Unit 2 – Managing the room
Unit 3 – Classroom situations