Language level:CEFR B1
Develop your learners' digital literacies. Take this module to learn how to build digital literacies into your teaching approach.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- define precisely what digital literacies are
- start thinking about some of the issues faced when developing digital literacy in the classroom
- explain the impact of digital environments on traditional skills such as reading, writing, speaking and listening
- explain strategies to develop your learners' ability to search for and evaluate information online
- use and develop practical activities to help improve your learners' digital literacies in the classroom.
Engaging with learning technologies – digital literacies
Unit 1 – Defining digital literacies
Unit 2 – The impact of digital environments
Unit 3 – Practical applications of digital literacies with assignment