Language level:CEFR B1
Make your lessons safe and dynamic with this module addressing issues around internet use.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- understand the potential risks involved when using the internet with young learners
- understand how cyberbullying can affect young people and how to prevent it
- list a set of rules to keep young learners safe online
- use online resources with young learners to help them manage the risks of the web
- integrate strategies for online safety into your teaching.
Engaging with learning technologies – cyber well-being
Unit 1 – The potential risks
Unit 2 – Resources for cyber well-being
Unit 3 – e-safety and lesson planning