Language level:CEFR B1
Take this module to delve into the theory of real listening, and learn how to design and plan more effective listening skills lessons.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- identify differences between real-life and in-class listening
- analyse and meet learners' needs
- list listening sub-skills and activities that allow learners to practise these sub-skills
- evaluate problems associated with teaching listening and generate solutions
- design and plan classroom listening activities.
Understanding listening skills
Unit 1 – Real life listening vs in-class listening
Unit 2 – Listening sub-skills
Unit 3 – Designing listening tasks