Engaging with professional development – the reflective teacher
Language level:CEFR B1
Become a more reflective teacher. Use this module as the starting point and enjoy as positive results appear in your classroom.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- understand and relate the reflective cycle to your classroom teaching
- recognise what reflection is and how to do it
- select reflective tools appropriately to help develop your teaching practice
- discuss classroom experiences with your colleagues to explore different ways of doing things in lessons
- write a reflective action plan related to your own professional development.
Engaging with professional development - the reflective teacher
Unit 1 - The reflective cycle
Unit 2 - Reflective tools
Unit 3 – Reflective action planning