Language level:CEFR B1
Tap into our world of materials to help teach kids. Take this module and see how well your learners react to the new materials you start bringing into the classroom.
By the end of this module you'll be able to:
- recognise the value of big books as a resource
- design and make big books using recycled local materials
- employ storytelling techniques to introduce and practise language
- show your learners how to make a zigzag book
- use zigzag books to develop learners’ language skills.
Understanding picture books for primary
Unit 1 – Literacy and storytelling
Unit 2 – Big books
Unit 3 – Zigzag books and digital storytelling